Senior Lecturer, Department of Ukrainian Language, Literature and Culture
Education - Higher, Candidate of Philology
Places of work - "KPI" from 2012.
Contact: Tel 097 9860864, e-mail - email@example.com
Web-page teacher - with reference to the page in intellect.kpi.ua intellect.kumlk.kpi.ua/profile/mya2
Courses are taught Ukrainian language for professional purposes
Areas of scientific activity - electronic lexicography, presentation, speech effect.
Participation in conferences
• International scientific conference "World Language and literature in the context of globalization" (Kyiv, April 12, 2005)
• International Scientific Conference "Kyiv philological school: historical and theoretical legacy and modernity" (Kyiv, October 11, 2005)
• International scientific conference "Language as a world worlds: grammar and poetics" (Kyiv, 21-22 February 2006)
• Scientific Conference of Young Scientists "Applied Linguistics 2006: Problems and Solutions" (Mykolayiv, 18-19 May 2006)
• Scientific and Practical Conference "Functional space of Ukrainian language" (Kyiv, February 21, 2007)
• National Conference with the participation of young scientists "Ideological Horizonts Philology tradition and modernity" (Kyiv, April 11, 2007)
• International Conference "Interaction of ethnic and language planning in the context of European integration" (Lutsk, 10-12 April 2008),
• International Conference "Linguistic and cultural communication in modern society" (Kyiv, October 22, 2008)
• National Conference with the participation of young scientists'"Language awareness, artistic creativity, internet in the mirror modern philological studies "(Kyiv, April 11, 2013)
• International Conference "Ethnosigns functions of culture, language, literature, folklore" (Kyiv, October 17, 2013)
• National Conference "Ukrainian language and culture in the modern humanitarian timespace" (Irpin, February 21, 2014)
• Scientific and Practical Conference "Humanitarian principles of national education in technical education" (Kyiv, December 10, 2014.)
• X International scientific conference "New educational technologies in the context of European integration" (Kyiv, January 14, 2015.)
• National Scientific Internet Conference "Ukrainian language and culture in the modern humanitarian timespace" (Irpin, 20 February 2015).
1. Makovetska Yu. Electronic simile Dictionary: problems and methods of stacking / YA Makovetska // Applied Linguistics 2006: problems and solutions: Abstracts of scientific technical conference of young scientists. - Nicholas: NUS, 2006. - P. 73-75.
2. Makovetska Yu. Electronic simile Dictionary: stages and methods of stacking / Yu Makovetska // Language and conceptual world view: Collected works. - Vol. 23. Bk. 2. - K .: Publishing center "Kyiv University", 2007. - P.143-146.
3. Makovetska Yu. Semantic and lexical types of similes (based on Ukrainian poetry of the second half of the twentieth century) / Yu. Makovetska // Function space Ukrainian language: Collected Works; [Emphasis. OM Sidorenko, A. Zuban]. - K .: Publishing center "Kyiv University", 2008. - P. 48-53.
4. Makovetska-Gudz Yu.The linguistic database of similes./ YuMakovetska-Gudz // Scientific Bulletin of Volyn National University of Lesya Ukrainian. Philology. - Luck, 2008. - №2. - P. 238-242.
5. Makovetska-Gudz Yu. Integrated (semantic and grammatical) similes model / YuMakovetska-Gudz // System and structure of the East Slavic languages (to the 175th anniversary of the National Pedagogical University MPDragomanov): Coll. Science. pr. - K .: Knowledge Ukraine, 2009. - P. 16-20.
6. Makovetska-Gudz Yu. Semantic types of similes / YuMakovetska-Gudz // Language and conceptual world view: Collected Works. - Vol. 26 - Part 2 - K., 2009. - P. 210-213.
7. . Makovetska-Gudz Yu. Semantic-grammatical Patterns of Authors' Similes (Based on the Ukrainian Poetic Language of the 70-90th of XX century): Abstract. Thesis. ... Candidate. Philology. Sciences: 10.02.01 / YUMakovetska-Gudz; Kyiv. nat. University of them. Shevchenko. - K., 2010. - 18 p.
8. . Makovetska-Gudz YuSemantic-grammatical Patterns of Authors' Similes (Based on the Ukrainian Poetic Language of the 70-90th of XX century)) [text]: Dis. ... Candidate. Philology. Sciences: 10.02.01 / Makovetska-Gudz Julia A.; Kyiv. nat. University of them. Shevchenko. - K., 2009. - 208 pp. : Table. - Ref .: pp. 190-208.
9. . Makovetska-Gudz Yu. Electronic Dictionary of similes // Ukrainian Language № 43/2013. - P. 45-50
10. Makovetska-Gudz Yu. Ukrainian language in social networks / Linguistic and conceptual world view. Scientific Papers. Issue 47. Part 1 - C. 2014, P. 658-663
11. Makovetska-Gudz Yu. Electronic dictionaries in Ukraine / Ukrainian language and culture in the modern humanitarian timespace. Proceedings of the All-Ukrainian scientific and practical Internet conference. - Irpen 2014, P. 140-145
12. Makovetska-Gudz Yu. Electronic Dictionaries and computer lexicography - electronic publication http://kumlk.kpi.ua/node/354
13. Makovetska-Gudz A. Multimedia presentation as a way to communicate with the audience / Latest educational technologies in the context of European integration: Proceedings of the X International Scientific Conference. January 14 2015. - K .: TSUL, P. 104-106
14. Makovetska-Gudz A. Presentation as an effective way to communicate with an audience / Ukrainian language and culture in the modern humanitarian timespace. Proceedings of the All-Ukrainian scientific and practical Internet conference. - Irpen 2015
Sending methodical work –electronic lexicography, speech influence
Collection of tasks to work on workshops with students of technical specialties (full-time education) 2013
Education - 2014. "Efficient presentations (based on Microsoft Power Point 2010-2013)"
Organizational and educational activities
Conducting scientific conferences on business communication and multimedia presentations