Zavadskaya Victoria V
Chair of Ukrainian language
Literature and Culture
Candidate of Philology,
graduated from the Faculty of Philology of Kyiv University Shevchenko (1996).
Author of more than 30 scientific publications.
Research interests - folklore and mythology,
communication theory, terminology.
Contact: (044) 4068204, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-page teacher - intellect.kumlk.kpi.ua/profile/zvv58
Teaching subjects: "Ukrainian language professional direction"
Participation in conferences
Participant about 20 conferences, including:
• Annual International Conference "Odessa ethnographic reading" (Odessa National University named after II Mechnikov)
• Annual nationwide scientific folklore readings on Professor Lydia Dunaevsky "(Kyiv National University them. Shevchenko)
• Second National Conference "Politics of Memory in the theoretical and practical dimensions" (Rivne State Humanitarian University, Ukrainian Institute of National Memory).
35 scientific publications, including:
• Mithological world as part of the collective memory of modern man // Collection II Ukrainian scientific conference "Politics of Memory in the theoretical and practical dimensions". - Exactly, 2015. - 10 p.
• Blood as substantivisation of a living being in traditional and modern mythological system // Third International Scientific Conference devoted to the 150th anniversary of the II Mechnikov ONU "Ethnic culture in a globalized world." - Odessa, Ukraine Education. - 2014. - C. 20-30.
• The perception of “terrible” in traditional and postmodern verbal culture (the edge of centuries) // International Scientific Conference "Odessa ethnographic reading." - Odessa: publishing house KP OMD, 2014. - P. 229-239.
• Some trends in the spatiotemporal perception of reality in Chernobyl anecdotes // Local and regional specificity of traditional culture. International scientific and practical conference "Odessa ethnographic reading." - Odessa: publishing house KP OMD, 2013. - S.224-233.
• When the "window" is not a window, or again of modern Ukrainian IT terminology // Ukrainian Language: SCIENTIFIC collection. - Vol. 43. - KNU. Shevchenko. - P.20 -26.
• Symbols spoons in the mythological world of the Slavs // Literature. Folklore. Problems poetics. - Vol. 36 is devoted to research of artistic heritage LF Dunaevsky. - K., 2012. - P. 105-115.
• Fear as a sign of life in ritual and mythological complex // Literature. Folklore. Problems poetics .: Vol. 35 is devoted to research of artistic heritage LF Dunaevsky. - K, 2011. - P. 194-201.
• Some vestiges of ancient rituals in modern urban wedding wedding rites // Wedding rites in time and space. International scientific and practical conference "Odessa ethnographic reading." - Odessa: publishing house KP OMD, 2010. - P. 116-126.
Scientific Seminar of the Department (Section Ukrainian language)
• Debych MA, Zavadskaya VV Kirik TV Terms writing and Psychology: A manual for university students. - K .: PE Sirenko O., 2011. - 36 p.
• Development of examination tickets and practical problems for students UMPS 1 and 4 courses
• Internship Exchange "Editing Technical Translation" (72 hrs.) In LLC "Logrus Ukraine"
• Courses «Creation of WEB-page teacher" (2014/15 academic year)
Organizational and educational activities
Group meetings Linguistic Circle (2014/15 academic year)
• Organize and conduct annual student conference "Slang: regression or communication of the future?"
• The conference "Ukrainian studies reading" for students 1 year (2014/15 academic year)
Extracurricular work with students
Excursions to the National Reserve "Hetman's Capital" m. Baturin (2013/14 academic year)